Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How Can ı Congratulate My Friend Pregnancy

Christmas decoration ... directly from the market in progress .. ;)

Eh you know, in this period are a bit 'repetitive ... but the market takes me completely, and then beyond that I do not have much to tell ... :)


's going well, as I would have imagined! I had a little 'fear, because it is the first Christmas market in which I participate ... I did not know what to prepare, and at the end I opted for Christmas decorations and gifts, to help clear my jewelry!
The jewelry always go for more, but people who visit the market are appreciating a lot of my things, and this fills me with pride ... especially makes me happy to receive compliments from girls, ladies, women of a certain age, girls and boys ... in short, a successful 360 °!

If you want to see some photos from my blog on the marketplace can catapult, one of my creations ... here's the first gallery with all the Christmas decorations ... clearly all Made in Princess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment