Saturday, January 29, 2011

Paddle Boats Sold By Costco

time lags of the examinations

year too, spent Christmas, I had to schedule routine medical examinations .
course driven by force from my wife.
The arguments for pulling out of obligation to do so are always the same:
1) now thou hast age (and thanks, go ahead to turn over the knife ...)
2) you can not go on like to do what you do (eg. play beach tennis for hours and hours) without checking
3) can not continue to bury our head in the sand like ostriches (that is the reason for my passion for the beaches?)
4) not expect to feel good just because you do not control ( but it is not true that I do not control: for example, goes off immediately after this statement testicular self-examination!)
5) if, because of your carelessness, you should be a cuddly, now aspire to leave the pens because otherwise the hell with that I'll be there to assist (eh, it's always nice to know they can count on someone ...) But

is true, I usually always slumbering, I often do the exams and prescribe - ops! - I can get the terms of the end, earning a few months.
But that is not afraid of the withdrawal, for charity, is not: are the outcomes that terrify me. Because if I was feeling just fine and in good shape, certainly on the side of the damn numerini report emerges that this value is high, these others are the limit and that we must understand why you moved, making me fall, at best, by a state of one's attention that what I did I can not do more or worse than I hate to do it I will be a compulsory, and at worst in a swirl of investigations that I suck in a whirl without end, which for someone like me who likes to be away a lot of doctors, medicines and hospitals, it looks like a nightmare.

...

It 'clear that the manufacturers of containers for the urine sample had to make a painful choice: either help the patients, or facilitate the workshops.
Ed chose the latter. For this
produce and market the tubes.
Usually the night before the exams, Later on, I support the tube on the lid of the toilet to avoid the risk of forgetting. Then the rest of the night is a nightmare. I am fasting from midnight, I fall asleep very late and at three, when I feel the first stimulus, beginning a grueling half-sleep. Every fifteen minutes the alarm clock and more peep peep the alarm is growing over the stimulus, and every quarter of an hour the bladder is inflated significantly, as an hourglass water.
This usually I do not ever, but that morning there, yes. I have a feeling that he never had an urge so powerful, I turned in bed, I look at the clock, grit my teeth and say oh God no ... I'll never
At five I have the impression to regain control, they are naturally a cold sweat that help drain fluids.
At five and a half made me rush to the bathroom, I open the packaging of the tube, and frantically - because I have not done this before? - I read the instructions: is there to fill the tag. And at five thirty in the morning I feel all the inadequacies of a short-sighted sleepy looking for a pen trial and error, and must write their data on small labels, glossy paper and glued onto a curved surface. Ten minutes, his legs tight and cold sweat.
And then begins the difficult.
Perhaps those who produce the tubes is not never raised the issue of who should fill. Now I do not know the accuracy of women, but for us men, although apparently facilitated by our special pointing device, the fill tube is a drama.
Imagine if the same principle were applied to petrol stations, namely, whether the spray gun does not fit in the fuel tank filler but had to rely on vague mouthpiece three times closer ...
I
The method that I use is this: dispensing drip with spasmodic abdominal contractions and contortions to avoid flooding. Among other things, is an exercise that, to do so consistently, you sculpt the abs to turtle like a bodybuilder. It works, but it is a punishment, also because we must be careful not to overfill the tube, otherwise when you close the cap is demonstrated experimentally, and so harmful, the law on the incompressibility of liquids.

And we get the cutest thing, the transportation and delivery of the tube to the clinic samples.

that morning you find yourself in the lobby of the surgery, in the midst of a group of individuals that wary look around with the air of conspirators, some of them wrapped in the cloak beneath which hides the Fantomas unclean bundle that includes the tube, ready to pull it out with a flourish.
must say that in these situations, the human imagination indulges itself: wherever it is placed the piece of plastic Sportina LIDL all'astuccio of pencils and son to clutch bag by Louis Vuitton, it is always wrapped and sealed in the most bizarre ways.
I saw tubes wrapped in Domopak, stop the toilet paper with tape, the paper towel secured with rubber bands, in parchment paper tied with string to roast in aluminum foil, paper Christmas gifts sheathed by a residue of socks network, in a plaid, in a Persian carpet in linen bandages soaked with essences resinous, like those of Egyptian mummies ...
And all further enclosed in a sealed freezer bag with intricate sailors knots. I
elegantly counts on the cap and then replace the tube in his cardboard box and stuck it upright in his shirt pocket. And 'dangerous, but when you have to take risks, I do not ever pull back.
And all this to have substantially only one clinically useful information:
"color: yellow" .
If we were to find the sand, does not depend on the kidneys is definitely that inhale weekly on the fields of Stop and Go

To illustrate another defining moment, that the blood sample in the office, I will simply show you some scenes which sum up situations that I witnessed in my many years of attendance at clinics. Those who had already seen, be patient.









Oh, by the way the results would be ready this morning.
But today is my birthday, so the hell with them I'm going to retire.
I'll think about Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment