Monday, September 6, 2010

Authentic Chinese Curry Recipe

small disadvantages of early holiday

early August. Just get
umbrella, everything had already been decided. The treacherous managing director had already arranged everything, and I was the crucial fourth group. No time to put the towel on the bed, no time to spread a little 'cream: pull out the paddle from the bag and I go back to the field.
I realized that, in the hot summer morning, dark clouds were gathering horizon.
Match, revenge, beautiful, couple exchange, new game, revenge, beautiful, fast pass a couple of hours, after which return to the umbrella, but sensing something abnormal.


Despite the outside temperature was well above the thirty degrees, under my umbrella the thermometer was -18.
garrulous I approached the bed of my wife, sensing that something was wrong in the thin layer of frost. Instinctively, I wondered why the raiders had filed the archaeological funerary mask of Tutankhamun - stolen from the Egyptian Museum of Cairo - under my umbrella, but immediately I realized that what I saw was not the death mask of Tutankhamun. ..


It was just my wife.
He had a nose so long that came to Logonovo.
With the voice of the possessed girl from the film "The Exorcist", tells me: "Do not take it anymore: I'm going home."
collects all his stuff is going to be undeterred and marched on the catwalk.
The chase trying to flatter, but I cling to a backpack to be dragged like the Indians of western that was hit by a bullet, but is thrown from the horse gets caught in the reins. Arrived at the bike rack, I look at it from pushing on the pedals of a cyclist Graziella as wingman to flight (see "Boogie" by Paolo Conte, whose board of listen to anything at all).
I just have to go back to collect my poor things, briefly explain the situation to the bystanders who pretended not to have noticed a regrettable incident, and I'm going home meditating on how to get by.
All in all could have been worse, after two hours spent to beg forgiveness crawling like a worm, we finally understood.
time mopping the trickle of blood across the courtyard, drank in the gully pots in front of the house, we were ready to return to the beach.
What then was not even so much blood.
Only I had left everything from his nose.
I had always told my doctor that I have weak capillaries.

...

I take this opportunity for two things: The first
: Congratulations on your birthday to my lady, hoping to soften a bit old age '.
Second, my lady, hard worker, he posted on Facebook the long-awaited photos of the D-day, the tournament bath plug August. Who would not be able to view them, you do live in the comments, or whatever you prefer: we will provide all the necessary information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment