Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fake Ontario Drivers License

From earthquakes, tsunamis and nuclear risk ..

After almost two years I just hear the word "earthquake" moment by moment to relive those damn 37 seconds that destroyed L'Aquila and crippled its population ... after almost two years I can still see the walls of my house swing, the closet to get a few inches from my face and then come back to beat violently against the wall, the stairs move under my feet as I try to exit the building, furniture crashing to the ground and fly their content from anywhere, such as in a vortex ... after almost two years are still far from forgetting that terrible night and maybe that's why I can not watch the news these days ... I do not want to see the city destroyed, the bill victims of rising constantly hour after hour, the bloody images that are shown on loop all day, all in the news, at all hours ...
am torn between the desire to know, to know what really happened and the terror of plunging back into the vortex of apathy and fear from which I am painfully beginning to come out ... and which, looking at those images can be disastrous, even a little ashamed '.

On the other hand there is the curiosity, to a country that has managed to dominate nature much more than they have done all the others, to a country that can to come out virtually unscathed from shock greater than 7 degrees, when Aquila was destroyed by a shock of just 6.4 ...
to a population that has managed to surprise with a composure and lucidity tragedy of unimaginable proportions ...
Have you tried to think that if it were not for the tsunami, from which, unfortunately, I believe that no country will ever be able to protect themselves, Japan would have been damaged due to minimum a shock of 9 degrees?
I would say that we should learn from these people, but it is pure utopia ... we should imparare innanzitutto ad utilizzare il cervello in modo diverso, a non puntare sempre ad essere più furbi degli altri, a non fregare alla prima opportunità... a noi mancano le basi, l'ABC, è questo il problema... ai nostri costruttori, alla maggior parte almeno, non interessa di portarsi all'avanguardia sui sistemi antisismici.. perchè se si può utilizzare cemento scadente e la metà del ferro necessario, per risparmiare e guadagnare di più, noi lo facciamo e chissenefrega se un giorno un terremoto butta tutto giù..
Questa è la triste realtà. 

Al Terremoto e allo tsunami, poi, si è aggiunto anche il rischio contamination of nuclear ... topic to which I am particularly sensitive ... maybe because I'm part of the generation of Chernobyl, and particularly that segment of the population at a distance of miles and time on your skin has experienced the consequences of the disaster that struck the city in 1986 ... Ukraine
Exactly I was 18 when I started to feel the first symptoms .. I was sick, visibly lost weight, slept little, I passed by moments of acute moments of nervousness semidepressione ... it did not take my order to realize something was wrong and after nearly a year of research, analysis and tests of all kinds, remember how it was today pronounced the final verdict by the time my doctor ... "We can now say for sure, you have the Alzheimer's Stocavolo ( sorry ... I can boast of having a disease unpronounceable name! ) ... is a disease with which you must learn to live, there is a cure, is a chronic disease, but we will try to keep it under control and will get there and your generation, the generation of Chernobyl, has seen an exponential increase of cases of autoimmune diseases like this, you have been hit, your spite, one of the most striking contamination that humanity can remember. "
And so here I am today, at age 27, with the metabolism always made his despite that I take 8 tablets daily, weekly analysis and monthly checks, to reflect on the greatest tragedy that has struck the world in the last few years to think about those people who lost everything and those most likely to have lost much of its health, one of the most precious things we have ...
A reflect the fact that, despite the illness and the earthquake lived on my skin, and I still can not claim to be successful, a privileged, in some way. Because the earthquake can kill, and I was lucky enough to tell ... because rediazioni maim heavily, and I, even addicted to drugs, I am doing life than normal.
must always be ahead in extreme situations to see how effectively we are lucky? I think not, you just learn to appreciate the little things that we face every day, and hope in the future and destiny, or something bigger, for someone like me, believe that love exists.

And so between reflection and the other turn off the TV, turn on the stereo and let myself be carried away by the music ...
Good Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment