Friday, March 11, 2011

Cover Letter For Culinary Arts

Fotini from the Fair ...

Here I am ... I show you the photino subject to the Fair in Rome ... was a great experience, and a nice day! It 'nice to see the market that slowly comes up in the morning ... tables surrounded by so many hard-working ants that very slowly turn them into a riot of colors and objects created by so much passion and creativity!
The thing I like most of the markets is the contact with people, with those who stop to look and make you the compliments, then embarrass me to death, with the other creative things around you, with those who pass and throw them a look, with those who make odd requests and those that are three thousand questions ...
I was very very happy to have received some requests from people I met on the Internet, which have come on purpose to see me and meet me in person! Thank you very much!

I decorate for my banchettino, this time I chose the lilac, flowers, butterflies ... and two fairies to watch over my creations!
How about the result?




















Unfortunately the camera was empty and had not taken the backup batteries, so I was able to photograph only my banquet, and even completely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment