Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can Herpes Virus Stay Dormant For 15 Years

Dear Anonymous ...

premessa : oggi ho ricevuto questa lettera anonymous, better gloss on the opinion that the dear anonymous against police stations and law enforcement in general and that says a lot about a person who does not even have the courage to sign .....


no I do not do peace. I would not give me a little peace and put an end to this sad story here. I do not finish because every day since July 24 that I see my mother more and more alone and my son who grows up without a great grandfather who was my father. Why I pray every night before falling asleep to dream my father to feel his presence and still sleep peacefully. Do not stop because every day someone reminds me that person was and why I know he would have done much more than what I'm doing if I were in his place. It
my blog is biased because it is much easier to report and highlight the things that do not work than those who work in an industry where there are many things that do not fit.
And I thank you for giving me this opportunity to point out one thing once and for all qual'ora was not yet clear, mine is not a crusade against shooting them against the lovers of this sport. Mine is anger and disappointment at what has happened and should not happen simply because all the facilities where the incidents were successful and free from decaying plants of any authorization. And just a little high price - anonymously with this story that usability does not count. There is only one law and that is in force, if it is wrong or not is not up to me to decide. Enough for me that indeed would be enough, which is applied to prevent accidents simply because the polygons were closed to the public unsafe. The rest is idle chatter.
are people like you that hurt the tsn, knowledgeable and confident than those who think only to hide the dirt under the carpet rather than fix things well. What they call abuse and persecution controls of authorities.
finish answering the last part of your anonymous letter telling you that have not even an idea of \u200b\u200bwhy I do what I do and your claim sull'alzare mail qualifies you worse of having this anonymous letter written and mailed.
For the part about my father that there is already a preliminary hearing judge ruled that three people should be judged for what happened ... maybe you are just one target?

0 comments:

Post a Comment